Season to apply glittering glitter and bright red lipstick. Do not be afraid to experiment and use one of the following lessons. These tips will help you perfect the fine art of winged eyeliner and foolproof red lips.
1. Peacock feather.
2. Makeup of a porcelain doll.
For eyes in this make-up, you need to use shade shades and a white pencil on the lower eyelid line. Pay special attention to eyelashes – apply mascara in two layers and well-budge them.
For the effect of a porcelain face, you will have to carefully level the color by painting all the spots, pimples and dark circles under the eyes. Then apply a liquid foundation and blush. In order to give the skin radiance, use a hailer, dropping a miracle remedy into the middle of the chin, the back of the nose and the upper part of the cheekbones. Do not overdo it.
For puppet lips, circle them along the desired contour with a pencil, do not hesitate to go behind the natural line, and paint over with bright lipstick. Then gently pat the lips with a napkin and apply a transparent lip gloss.
3. Glamorous make-up.
4. How to get perfect eyeliner.
In order to achieve perfect accuracy, use a sheet for notes.
5. Make-up for the expressiveness of the eyes.
To enhance the effect, use a pencil with a metallic luster.
6. Mini-lesson on applying dark lipstick.
7. Dramatic make-up in gold tones.
8. Make-up for eyes in golden-olive colors.
9. 3D lip gloss
Just apply glitter with your finger on the transparent lip gloss. If you’re feeling adventurous. Watch the video tutorial below.
10. Golden make-up for the eyes.
11. Vintage lips.
- apply a clear balm and remove excess;
- circle your lips along the natural line with a red pencil;
- paint your lips with a pencil within the outlined contour;
- apply a red lipstick brush;
- blotted lips with a napkin;
- once again go brush with lipstick;
- remove all errors with a thin brush and concealer;
Bright red lips require caution, so just bring your eyes – full-value smokes ice will look in this combination vulgar.
12. Gold shine.
13. Make up in the style of Twiggy.
14. Expressive onions for eyes in green and gold tones.
15. Multi-colored makeup for the eyes.
16. Toothed eyeliner.
17. Learn how and where to apply shimmery highlighter.
Apply bronzer, rouge and highlighter to create a natural dimension on your face.
Hope you like these Makeup Tutorial.
Which one you like most? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. And be sure to follow on Pinterest for more ideas!
Thank you for visiting our website.